Potential All-ACC teams and where does Judah rank? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Potential All-ACC teams and where does Judah rank?

I’m not arguing with you, his numbers are his numbers, but the dude was carved up over and over and over last game, he was lost in the post. Did you see that? What’s the stat for looking foolish in the dust when a guy did a basic spin move for a dunk? I haven’t seen anything like that happen to someone in the post who was a regular in our rotation in a long time.

The game we won? Where Red wanted them to funnel the ball to his guy? Where he left him one on one against a center when he’s a power forward?

Where he defended as last stop against are woeful wings and guards?

That he’s been doing all year bc no one else can? And he’s dead tired on top of everything else bc he’s working 2x as hard as anyone else on D?

Ya man. Those numbers are real.

But he’s not Etan Thomas on D, so I guess he sucks.

Copeland?
A couple of things:1) I mainly meant how they treat guys who are listed as guards but get deployed as forwards too. 2) Cope is surprisingly in the top 10 in a lot of categories ranking ACC guards - particularly on the defensive side of things but also PER. Added bonus: how many ACC Player of the Weeks does Mintz have?

Mintz isn’t even in the top 20 in win shares in the ACC. RJ Davis, Hunter Sallis, Reece Beekman, Jeremy Roach, Joe Girard(GULP), and Blake Hinson all should probably be on the all ACC teams before Judah.

Maliq on the other hand SHOULD be 2nd or at worst 3rd team All ACC.

A couple of things:1) I mainly meant how they treat guys who are listed as guards but get deployed as forwards too. 2) Cope is surprisingly in the top 10 in a lot of categories ranking ACC guards - particularly on the defensive side of things but also PER. Added bonus: how many ACC Player of the Weeks does Mintz have?
I love Copeland. But he won't be on any of the all acc teams. Mintz will. Copeland should het votes for 6th man. If they still have that award.

Yes, thank you, I meant Dunn but said Beekman. Same thing.
Surprisingly, to me anyway, Beekman beat out Dunn for DPOY by a lot.

Dunn is all world. I guess it was that extra 1.2 steals per 100 that pushed Beekman over. *shrug*

Congrats to Red (3rd place Coach of the Year... Capel in 2nd? C'mon) Judah (2nd Team All ACC), Maliq (All ACC defensive team), and Cope (2nd place for 6th man) for getting votes

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom