Potential Big East - Big 12 alignment | Syracusefan.com

Potential Big East - Big 12 alignment

gocusecaz

Scout Team
ESPN is reporting that there may be high level talks between the leftovers of the two conferences about a possible merger. Obviously it doesn't involve us, but let the scrambling begin.

The quicker that happens the quicker were shown the door and allowed to leave w/o too many problems

please acc, take ucon and wvu and not rutgers!!!!
i know this may be a little too short sighted and skewed, but, that is what I would like to see

I totally agree with you jasjr.. please take UConn and WVU as they actually add something anything. Rutgers adds nothing and never has. Rutgers was just an expense for us in the BigEast and will be so going forward.

please acc, take ucon and wvu and not rutgers!!!!
i know this may be a little too short sighted and skewed, but, that is what I would like to see

Leftovers of both conferences look like this

Big 12 Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, Texas Tech (gone are OK, OK St., Texas, Texas AM)

Big East TCU Cincinnati Louisville WVU Rutgers USF

If Rutgers does not get picked up the ACC that is BAD news for them, USF also in a difficult spot...

Not a horrible conference, TCU, WVU, Missouri, Texas Tech and others for fball, decent is bbal to...

Unfortunately at this point, if UCONN, WVU, Rutgers and ND bail on the BE as well, there's no longer anything East about the FB members. It basically becomes a meld of former BE programs, Big 12, and conference USA/MWC additions.