Praise the Lord, I've Been Cured | Syracusefan.com

Praise the Lord, I've Been Cured

eh not yet, for sure need to beat GaTech and maybe 1 in Brooklyn

Yeah I appreciate Vitale's sentiment but he has no idea what he's talking about saying we're a lock after today. We still have work to do but this is a HUGE step in the right direction.

Yeah I appreciate Vitale's sentiment but he has no idea what he's talking about saying we're a lock after today. We still have work to do but this is a HUGE step in the right direction.

yep, we definetly need to get one more and one in Brooklyn to feel secure. if we go 1-1 and then lose 1st round in the ACC we will be 18-14 and either be out or at best in a play in game

I don't know. Let's say we lose out. None of those losses would actually be bad. We have really, really good wins. If you want to pick on them being home wins, I don't think it's an easy case to make when we have three of them.

I'm not sure anyone else on the bubble can stack up the quality wins we have e now unless they go deep in their conference tournaments.

I think we are in.

Now that I've cooled down; it would not look good if we were to lose out. It would mean closing with one win and six losses. I feel better but a relapse is possible.

Now that I've cooled down; it would not look good if we were to lose out. It would mean closing with one win and six losses. I feel better but a relapse is possible.
Got to bring it vs. Tech. That team is not that good, we need to pay them back in Loud House. Plus we need to build momentum for the 3rd season.

I think some of the talking heads are getting way too ahead of themselves, still have work to do,Gtech becomes the biggest game of the year, beat Tech, and win one in Brooklyn and I think we are a lock.

He says the same thing about about any bubbler that beats Dook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom