Pre Camp Chat Set for Friday, July 28th at 8 PM (East) | Syracusefan.com

Pre Camp Chat Set for Friday, July 28th at 8 PM (East)

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The featured guest will be prize winning journo Stephen Bailey, SU football beat writer for the Syracuse Post-Standard.

Start working on your questions now.

And no, we will not be publishing the transcript. Sorry, but if you want to know what was said, you have to be there. Thanks in advance to BaileySMG for doing this and props to CuseLegacy for setting it up.

Regards,

sutomcat

New chat room isn'tworking right, I think, you mean to tell me that I can't watch along then come up with a question unless I ask a question so it doesn't think I am just a lurker? I even refreshed and it took me back in time on the chat...

New chat room isn'tworking right, I think, you mean to tell me that I can't watch along then come up with a question unless I ask a question so it doesn't think I am just a lurker? I even refreshed and it took me back in time on the chat...
No you should be able to lurk in there without asking a question. I was in there from the beginning but didn't show on the list until I asked a question.

No you should be able to lurk in there without asking a question. I was in there from the beginning but didn't show on the list until I asked a question.
Copy that.

However, when I enter the room, I show as minutes behind, say 19, then I refresh and go back even further, say 27 minutes, I can never seem to get with everyone at the same moment so things are scrambled and kinda hard to connect, lol...

Copy that.

However, when I enter the room, I show as minutes behind, say 19, then I refresh and go back even further, say 27 minutes, I can never seem to get with everyone at the same moment so things are scrambled and kinda hard to connect, lol...
Sounds like you entered a vortex instead of the chat room. ;)