PRE-Spring Depth Chart | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PRE-Spring Depth Chart

It is a good list of where the players are at season end. You might flip the FS and SS guys, and break out the CBs by left/right sides. Broyld could be either WR or H-back.

The interesting thing will be seeing those position changes (always are several, and some are surprising like Thompson to DE and Moore sticking at TE) and competitions for roles.

Would have loved to do position changes, but I have no idea who to move where. The only logical one to me would be Lewis to DB.

I think Broyld is done at H-back. He will only play outside WR. It is Estime's job now it seems. I still want Broyld to gain some weight and play tight end. That is where his future is. if he can get up to 240ish he would be a beast there.

Why the question marks for West and Wales?

On Offense, I see Morris or McFarline (or both!) having a monster season. And on defense, that Front 7 could be scary good!

Why the question marks for West and Wales?

I think West and Welsh could have taken their degrees, I'm not sure if both have definitely said they are coming back.

I had heard Hale may be leaving.

Wales I believe is gone? I didn't add him but would be happy to if someone has other info.

Wales is done. He first played as a true freshman in the 2010 season and has played every year since.

I think Broyld is done at H-back. He will only play outside WR. It is Estime's job now it seems. I still want Broyld to gain some weight and play tight end. That is where his future is. if he can get up to 240ish he would be a beast there.
Nope -- on both counts. Broyld is not going to be a traditional TE, and he isn't done at H-back. Will share time with Estime depending on situations. And play outside in other situations.
Estime is a weapon, but he isn't going to play every down.

Position Group Concern: DT, CB, WR.

They've recruited a lot of the last two. Hope the staff snags at least 1 or 2 more DT's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom