Prediciton Thread - Jalen Carey Minutes vs. Duke | Syracusefan.com

Prediciton Thread - Jalen Carey Minutes vs. Duke

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
Tre Jones may be the best guard defender in the country. Can tenaciously press full court by himself. Our guards are tall and we don't have any single guard that can handle the ball for 40 minutes. Frank is prone to turnovers and sloppy passes, and Eli & Buddy won't be able to get by Jones.

Will Battle play 25+ minutes at PG? Will Jalen get a shot at redemption and play great, or will he be on the bench the entire game?

Really hoping Jalen gets a chance on the floor on Saturday and makes the most of it.

Tre Jones may be the best guard defender in the country. Can tenaciously press full court by himself. Our guards are tall and we don't have any single guard that can handle the ball for 40 minutes. Frank is prone to turnovers and sloppy passes, and Eli & Buddy won't be able to get by Jones.

Will Battle play 25+ minutes at PG? Will Jalen get a shot at redemption and play great, or will he be on the bench the entire game?

Really hoping Jalen gets a chance on the floor on Saturday and makes the most of it.
What are the odds on whether he even takes off his sweats and shirt?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Are you suggesting that the guy who leads the team in turnovers per minutes should go up against the "best guard defender in the country"?

I don't think he plays again until the Wake game...if we go way up early.

Are you suggesting that the guy who leads the team in turnovers per minutes should go up against the "best guard defender in the country"?

That’s what I read.

I think the idea is to win the game, not to satisfy the hunches of fans.

I think JC is going to get some minutes. How many depends on many factors primarily how he does. Of course, hoping he does well with them.

I think JC gets some because of several factors:
The pressure is off a little. Lville win was huge.
Developing JC may reap benefits later this year, but for next year it is huge. Even if it is a disaster, the 2 minutes can be used as a learning tool (and got to hope he is moving beyond those turnover machine performances).
It seems like it would really help JC's motivation. Posters here are reporting he is taking it hard. I hope JB doesn't lose the kid, just so much potential.

Tre guards Frank; RJ on Tyus; Tyus will bring the ball up all game

anybody got buddy's stats for his first 2 minutes last night ? if he got the hook what would his stat line have been ? cuz that's how much 2 minutes tells you. buddy had a nice game. played thru some mistakes.

Last edited:
Tre guards Frank; RJ on Tyus; Tyus will bring the ball up all game

I wouldn't be suprised if Tre guards Tyus despite the height difference. Tyus smoked RJ repeatedly in the last duke game

I wouldn't be suprised if Tre guards Tyus despite the height difference. Tyus smoked RJ repeatedly in the last duke game
yup. duke had nobody who could handle tyus. he's their main challenge this game.

Set up quite a few rattle his teeth pics and it will loosen up a little bit.

me too! I definitely hope Jalen gets on the floor and makes the most of his time and only that will help his chances to play and that's what I want for him
as for a prediction for the Duke game I would say he gets 2 to 4 minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom