Predict the first touchdown | Syracusefan.com

Predict the first touchdown

MattyL

Walk On
I'm going with a 28 yard TD reception by Marcus Sales. The first of 2 for him on the day.

What do you think?

Methodical first drive results in a Nassib to Wales 16 yard TD

Ashton Broyld on an 11 yard pitch / keeper with an option read.

Nassib keeps it on a QB roll-out and scores from 8 out. Shows us some speed/agility we had been looking for last year.

Interception by Spruill, who laterals it to Diabate, who fumbles it at the 5...it rolls into the endzone, and gets recovered by Shamarko for SIX!

Who the hell knows!

Nassib hits Stevens for a 12 yd TD strike.

we kickoff, dyshawn davis decapitates someone, kyon lyn walks it in for the touchdown.

we onside kick, recover, nassib throws a 55 yard td pass to sales and we are up 14-0 with 14:35 left to play in the 1q and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

25,000 people are going nuts.

outside the dome 25,000 people show up and buy tickets at 12:15 to complete our 1st sellout in 10 years (albeit after the game started causing confusion among dome officials on how to officially calculate how many games it has been since the last sell out.)

PTG breakes a tackle and takes it 62 yards to the house!

I'm seeing Nassib to Cleveland on a 1 yard out.

Ashton Broyld on an 11 yard pitch / keeper with an option read.
Old school, I love it. But I'm going with something a bit more vanilla. Jerome up the middle for a 3 yard score. Third series.

Jerome Smith 22 yard off tackle, destroying a DB along the way. NW starting a true frosh DE that weighs 230 lbs, it'll be to whichever side he's lined up on.

Kobena, 18yd haul after a defender missed the tackle on him after he made his break and caught the ball 4 yds from the LOS.

Ash out of the Indy third and 7 QB keeper 62 yards TD first of many for him