Predict the first touchdown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Predict the first touchdown

Slashton takes a pitch, reverses field twice, and throws a 70 yard bomb to himself. He then jumps with the ball through the uprights for the point after.

Nassib to Sales on a double reverse flea-flicker for 80 yards.
You know that if we try that play it will end up with a sack and fumble for an easy NW TD, right?

Broyld on a 34 yard slant from Nassib, with 25 yards after the catch with some shake and bake moves.

Kind of off topic but the reverse flea flicker made me realize...

That WR pass we did a few times this year? We have an actual quarterback to line up at WR and run that this season. This excites me but I hope we don't fall too in love with it.

PTG breakes a tackle and takes it 62 yards to the house!
...and consequently "breaks a tackle" = "breaks a bone" in the life of PTG and is out for the season after taking it 62 yards to the house!

You know that if we try that play it will end up with a sack and fumble for an easy NW TD, right?

No Nassib will set up at the 5 and have to throw the ball 70 yards in the air. our line can hold blocks for 4 seconds right?

How ever SU scores, Marrone will soonafter be running around the sidelines like Edsall head-butting all of his players/staff/trainers. This will make some people very happy.

Side note: Gross in the backround talking on a new record 3 phones at once...

Jerome Smith 30 yard run...against Stony Brook.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the jimmies.

It'll be the hook and ladder. John Moxon will hit Charlie Tweeter, who will lateral it to Billy Bob for the dramatic touchdown.

5 yard td pass to stevens on 1st and goal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Jerome Smith 30 yard run...against Stony Brook.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the jimmies.
That made me laugh.

1st and goal from the 5? I'm really hoping we run on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th down if needed in that situation

If it's 2nd or 3rd down, then this answer doesn't count at all. You'll be a victim of your own specificity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is first and goal from the one. The NW DT eats macky gets sick throws him up in the endzone and mack falls on the fumble from PTG for our first score

Nassib hits Sales in stride on the Orange first play from scrimmage. 80 yd td pass a real whiz bang!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2