Predict the next school to exit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Predict the next school to exit

We should all hope for Navy to the ACC and ND to follow. Although I think the Western teams leave before they ever play a BE game.

Navy to the ACC only makes sense if a) they come in a condition of ND entry, and b) as part of the Navy/G-Town football-basketball hybrid.

They will lose some teams to other conferences. This Super Conference idea IMO only goes East West North and South. Nobody gives a crap about the middle unless your name is Texas and Oklahoma to a smaller extent. That leaves ACC Sec BIG and PAC 12. That's the way I see it when all is said and done.

Very well could. I have said it will come down to a deathmatch between the B12 and ACC. I wouldn't characterize the B12 right now as unstable though unless you say the ACC is just as unstable.

Very well could. I have said it will come down to a deathmatch between the B12 and ACC. I wouldn't characterize the B12 right now as unstable though unless you say the ACC is just as unstable.
They both are unstable right now but geographically the Big 12 is more unstable. It just doesn't make sense to have them as a one of the super conferences. When these conferences expand further they are going to find the closest geographical and financial fit. In the end the PAC 12 or the ACC is going to get Texas. As soon as that happens the Big 12 is done. I can't say the same if the ACC loses FSU. They would survive that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom