Prediction - Pinstripe Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Prediction - Pinstripe Bowl

WVU still has to win at least one more game to even get to a bowl game. As does SU.. With three tough games in front of them ( Oklahoma, Iowa St, and Kansas)... I can not start thinking about what bowl SU is going to until we get one more win. I like our chances but until there is at least a 6 in our wins for the year I can not start predicting..

WVU still has to win at least one more game to even get to a bowl game. As does SU.. With three tough games in front of them ( Oklahoma, Iowa St, and Kansas)... I can not start thinking about what bowl SU is going to until we get one more win. I like our chances but until there is at least a 6 in our wins for the year I can not start predicting..
Thats actually two tough games and a team that is 1-9. Probably need WVU to finish right at 6-6, any better than that and a bowl ranked higher in the Big 12 pecking order will probably snag them

Yup...Cuse vs WVU in NYC

Biggest crowd at Yankee Stadium for the Pinstripe Bowl...not predicting a sellout but we should be looking at 45-48K. Please be sunny, light winds and 40.

Schwartzwalder Trophy gets put up for grabs...lets hope we schedule a home and home with them in a few seasons.

Yup...Cuse vs WVU in NYC

Biggest crowd at Yankee Stadium for the Pinstripe Bowl...not predicting a sellout but we should be looking at 45-48K. Please be sunny, light winds and 40.

Schwartzwalder Trophy gets put up for grabs...lets hope we schedule a home and home with them in a few seasons.
I like it.

And for the love of all that is holy, will the track coach at SU please give your hurdler girl, Michelle, a schollie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom