Prediction Thread: Allen Griffin 82, Ray Allen 67 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction Thread: Allen Griffin 82, Ray Allen 67

It is going to be so gratifying to beat these clowns for a third time this year.

I can envision it now: loss tomorrow, loss in the first round of the NCAA tournament, lamb / drummond bail since the team is banned from postseason play next year, downward spiral toward perpetual suckitude begins, stuck in Big Least permanently, Calhoun's impending retirement only a matter of time, etc.

No wonder they come over here to flame--I'd be bitter too if I had the misfortune of being a uconn fan.
wait for the obligatory 3-1 envy. You can have your 3, I would never want to be the flash in the pan they are about to become. And last year... was a god damn joke.

Syraucse Orange 73 Uconvict Dogs 67

some history.

go to the dogs, Informal . to deteriorate; degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.

dog it, Informal . to shirk one's responsibility; loaf on the job.

informal a man or boy regarded as unpleasant, contemptible, or wretched

slang
an ugly girl. (Rude and derogatory.)
  1. something undesirable or worthless; merchandise that no one wants to buy. : Put the dogs out on the sale table so people will see them.
a
dog's life a wretched existence

Cuse!!

wait for the obligatory 3-1 envy. You can have your 3, I would never want to be the flash in the pan they are about to become. And last year... was a god damn joke.

You're right, forget common logic who would want to trade a bunch of regular season victories and an inability to get past the sweet 16 in almost 10 years for 3 national titles and another final four.

The bottom line is this: when everything's out on the table, when it really matters and the pressure is on - UConn always finds a way to win. Syracuse ...not so much. Enjoy your Helm's championships though

You're right, forget common logic who would want to trade a bunch of regular season victories and an inability to get past the sweet 16 in almost 10 years for 3 national titles and another final four.

The bottom line is this: when everything's out on the table, when it really matters and the pressure is on - UConn always finds a way to win. Syracuse ...not so much. Enjoy your Helm's championships though
writings on the wall... it ends with calhoun.

writings on the wall... it ends with calhoun.

I guess we will just find out in a few years. Worse case scenario I figure we come down to your guys level of success...hopefully our March resume won't be as poor though

I guess we will just find out in a few years. Worse case scenario I figure we come down to your guys level of success...hopefully our March resume won't be as poor though

It's going to be tough to have any kind of success in the postseason when you aren't eligible next year.

You'll be praying for that with all your heart. People will forget your schools name.

You'll be praying for that with all your heart. People will forget your schools name.

Will be...should be...you sound like a Rutgers fan...i heard similar predictions on uconn last year and they won a national title...meanwhile cuse had another early exit...by all mean keep up your doomsday predictions...

3 in a row in 2012-74
5 in a row in 2011-62

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom