Prediction Thread: What crap is the media going to throw on the wall this week. | Syracusefan.com

Prediction Thread: What crap is the media going to throw on the wall this week.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
It's pretty funny that Monday is April Fools Day and occasionally people will post the requisite "JB retires" or "Hop takes ____ job" or "_______announces transfer or NBA draft" but with the media you never know what is going to show up in print. Will it be some recycled nonsense or will someone actually come up with an original thought on their own to win a Pulitzer Prize (although in this twitter world, I'm not sure that is possible).

JB ousted in light of NCAA investigation. University in talks to bring in Bernie Fine as replacement. Sources say.

The linings of JB's jackets aren't made with recyclable materials.

Considering Thamel made an idiotic tweet about Ware, I'm sure big nose Pat will have something up his sleeve.

It'll be the typical lack of respect for the Syracuse basketball team. Michigan will be the consensus pick among the major network (sports and otherwise) pundits. Our domination of Indiana will be completely forgotten...and we'll end up kicking a** and go on to win the whole enchilada.

At least I hope so.