Prediction time: who's gonna be our next commitment? | Syracusefan.com

Prediction time: who's gonna be our next commitment?

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I say Jerami Grant, seems like he is finishing up taking all his visits and I can see him making a decision very soon like in a week or two. Btw great to see the secret has been revealed and most everyone made it over here.

I would love a class that included Grant and Layman. I love Layman's game. I thin he would be perfect for our zone.

it might not go over as well but i also wouldnt rule out cavanaugh being our first commit

Another positive of getting Grant would be that he seems to be really close friends with Beejay Anya, a top center in the class of 2013. Getting either Noel or Anya at the center position would be very nice and add to our string of highly rated big men recruits. Hopefully Coleman in 2012 and Dakari Johnson in 2014 can also be included in the list of big men signings.

theres a new coleman article up at scout, how convenient.

it just says he was at the ohio state..big campus didnt see it all..heading to kentucky for midnight madness...and he still likes us, has a great relationship with the coaches, our facilities and the fans are great

I think it will be Grant as well however my co workers son plays with Grant at Dematha. His names is James Robinson (just committed to Pitt) I have seen a few of Grant's games and it just scares me how the kid disappears for 8 to 10 minute stretches at a time. Hopefully that doesn't continue because he is a special athlete when it's all said and done.

Looks like you and your coworker are gonna have some interesting convos and friendly wagers when his son gets to Pitt. Hopefully we can start improving on our winning percentage against them by then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom