Pregame Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pregame Thoughts

Why is the team staying at a hotel at all when the game is a home game?

Weird. Seems like it would be more of a distraction than anything else ...especially with college kids. But what do I know?

This is the biggest “handful” of injuries I can ever remember.View attachment 189560
Funny, but only about 5 are significant losses that have happened during the season. Dakota Davis & Bleich, for example, were injuries from last season — and the staff knew in August they weren’t available. Our starting line plus TEs have been intact now since opening day. In the LB unit, we have young talent (Wax for example) who might be as good as the young starters who are banged up. I guess we will see today.

I know and I get it but they should maybe re think it
Or give them the option it’s a lonely feeling for them especially when they are mentally hurting already .
Will he be allowed to be on the sidelines? I certainly hope so...he would be a huge to asset for any of his stand-ins.

Will he be allowed to be on the sidelines? I certainly hope so...he would be a huge to asset for any of his stand-ins.

Yes , he was hoping for a headset but idk
I remember the ND GAME when Ed went out and tommy came in ED was I the locker room rest of game when tommy was on sideline he had nobody and he needed someone
Coaches were in box . Tommy and Ed always helped each other despite what people may have thought . Tommy really likes Rex

Yes , he was hoping for a headset but idk
I remember the ND GAME when Ed went out and tommy came in ED was I the locker room rest of game when tommy was on sideline he had nobody and he needed someone
Coaches were in box . Tommy and Ed always helped each other despite what people may have thought . Tommy really likes Rex
I don't think anyone has ever questioned TD's loyalty. I have always marveled at how good a team mate he has been. He was always one of the first to greet ED when a series ended. Seems like a great kid...you should be proud of his character.

I don't think anyone has ever questioned TD's loyalty. I have always marveled at how good a team mate he has been. He was always one of the first to greet ED when a series ended. Seems like a great kid...you should be proud of his character.
I am for sure . I hope he gets the headset to see it from the coaches view

My game morning. Quite frankly it sucks for me . Sucks for my wife . Sucks for my friends and family . Tommy got hit with. Hammer last night as he wasn’t invited to the team hotel .
I guess the $80 room wasn’t in the budget that’s probably the policy but ... I’m angry that he isn’t playing and he should be . If you have ever been in a car accident and thought if I only left a second early or later it wouldn’t have happened. Or if thr accident was a result of someone else . I wasn’t angry until today . Im having 4 people over instead of 30
Tommy brought us together and that’s been taken from us . Injury is part of the game I get that but this one burns me . In 8th grade during an August scrimmage bs another team
The QBs were non contact tommy toolk off running and was badly horse collared while I was right behind him coaching he broke his ankle and was in a full leg cast by the grace of god I held my composure not to say something to that kid who did that . He was to miss the entry season I was angry as it was someone else’s fault not bad luck .
When he got his cast off we accelerated the rehab and with a limp we brought him back in the semi finals and championship we left the guys back like punt block to protect him
Only 2 guys to run route he threw 7 tds in 5 qtrs of the 2 games and we won the chip .
Now instead of envisioning tds vs liberty I’m dreaming of a bowl game vs Rutgers and a return to yankee stadium and a big day for TD and a win to put a good taste in our mouth . Enjoy the game
I hope the team is able to get a win today. Not just for the players and staff and fans, but for the injured players. It would be the best get well present they could get.

I hope the team is able to get a win today. Not just for the players and staff and fans, but for the injured players. It would be the best get well present they could get.
This is a huge game for us the team could mentally check out if we lose I would pull out all stops . Id like to see at least 2 trick plays

This is a huge game for us the team could mentally check out if we lose I would pull out all stops . Id like to see at least 2 trick plays
Are you allowed to mention if either of the frosh QB's will see action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom