Premier League 2021-2022 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Premier League 2021-2022

Bruno Fernandes.

My goodness

I haven't seen what you last 2 guys are responding to, since I'm on tape delay on the Man United game right now. But so far, this new United lineup looks very formidable. They look like a freaking all-star team. Loaded squad now.

I haven't seen what you last 2 guys are responding to, since I'm on tape delay on the Man United game right now. But so far, this new United lineup looks very formidable. They look like a freaking all-star team. Loaded squad now.
Newcastle goalie didn’t have a great day but Man U took it to a new level in the second half.

Pure class.

Stop the presses! Pogba is playing defense!

Newcastle goalie didn’t have a great day but Man U took it to a new level in the second half.

Pure class.
Man U deserved to win but that goal in the 62 minute was a save goalies HAVE to make.
The first one I can give a break but still you gotta hold that shot.

Man U deserved to win but that goal in the 62 minute was a save goalies HAVE to make.
The first one I can give a break but still you gotta hold that shot.
Yeah, I agree that particular goal was very bad.

Fernandes’ goal was just a gorgeous individual effort.

ManU looked good but their ultimate weaknesses may be strong counter attacks. I just don’t know if many EPL teams have shown that capability this year. They create a lot of space due to their talent which is fun to watch.

Awful injury just now at Anfield. Harvey Elliot… ankle or lower leg? Medical team didn’t wait for stoppage, ran immediately onto the field. Didn’t show the replay it was that bad. Brutal for the youngster.

Straight red to Leeds. I didn’t think it looked that bad, but VAR must have shown what I didn’t see in real-time. The camera view at that moment was high above the play, and that is a good thing.

Awful injury just now at Anfield. Harvey Elliot… ankle or lower leg? Medical team didn’t wait for stoppage, ran immediately onto the field. Didn’t show the replay it was that bad. Brutal for the youngster.

Straight red to Leeds. I didn’t think it looked that bad, but VAR must have shown what I didn’t see in real-time. The camera view at that moment was high above the play, and that is a good thing.

Game was at Elland Road. In the post game press conference Klopp said he thought it was a dislocated ankle.

Game was at Elland Road. In the post game press conference Klopp said he thought it was a dislocated ankle.
Yes it was a home game for Leeds, thank you. Was good to see the Leeds fans actually cheer for his “thumbs up.”

Graham Potter has Brighton flying high. Arsenal and Spurs missed their chance to hire him. He's a fantastic manager and will be at a bigger club soon.

65963162-63A2-4E75-BEA8-FBF094B2718F.jpeg

My wife and her friend will be going to Chelsea @ Man City in January. Anyone have any must do, or must not do items?

My wife and her friend will be going to Chelsea @ Man City in January. Anyone have any must do, or must not do items?

Here's a start for her and her friend:

I love match ratings for Pulisic from English outlets. Always a 6/10, no matter what he does

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom