Preseason magazines | Syracusefan.com

Preseason magazines

djorange1989

Living Legend
Between Athlon, Lindy, Street and Smith and Phil Steele, only Athlon has us in their top 25. It's not their faults, they didn't know.

the only thing more insulting is the regional cover Lindy has that features Notre Dame, BC and, wait for it.. Rutgers. Athlon had the decency to rank us and put Tommy(a small inset photo) on their cover with ND and BC. The skeptics are going to get crushed. CRUSHED I tell you!

Between Athlon, Lindy, Street and Smith and Phil Steele, only Athlon has us in their top 25. It's not their faults, they didn't know.

the only thing more insulting is the regional cover Lindy has that features Notre Dame, BC and, wait for it.. Rutgers. Athlon had the decency to rank us and put Tommy(a small inset photo) on their cover with ND and BC. The skeptics are going to get crushed. CRUSHED I tell you!

OttoInGrotto can add them all to his I'll See You In Hell list - if he hasn't already. ;)

Well, so far Syracuse still hasn't been ranked by the Orlando Sentinel for 2019 and they are down to #70. Liberty is #91 and Duke is #78.

Last year, they had us #109.

The Hound
Ilyn Payne
Cersei Lannister
Meryn Trant
King Joffrey
Lindy
Street & Smith
Phil Steele

2BF7D479-F976-4292-B8B7-7AAAB68628B2.jpeg

Gameplan used to be written and published out of North Syracuse

Honestly, just the fact that we're talking about preseason magazines again is a huge breath of fresh air. I mean most seasons from the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s we just assumed we would be picked last or next to last in our conference.

Honestly, just the fact that we're talking about preseason magazines again is a huge breath of fresh air. I mean most seasons from the mid-2000s to the mid-2010s we just assumed we would be picked last or next to last in our conference.
I used to look to see if we made it off ESPN’s Bottom 10.

You can still live vicariously through your Rutgers co-workers and point out where they are in the weekly Bottom 10.
Luckily, Rutgers doesn't have an architecture degree.

Edit: I don’t count NJIT as Rutgers

Last edited: