Preseason Top 25 Coaches Poll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Top 25 Coaches Poll

TCU, Baylor and Houston ranked.
Texas and Texas A&M not ranked.

That has to be a preseason poll first.

Oklahoma vs. Houston might be the best opening weekend game. Houston handled FSU in their bowl game last year and brings back a ton.

6 of our opponents received votes.

6 of our opponents did not. Including VT (has to be a long time since that happened preseason) and NC State (haha).

So there you have it, we'll go no worse than 6-6. See you in Annapolis on December 27.

Notre Dame is interesting. Last year they beat some decent teams but nobody that was all that impressive and they played a couple really good teams tough but ultimately lost. My gut, or my bias, says they're overrated at 9.

That is amazing.[/Q[/QUOTE]
Notre Dame is interesting. Last year they beat some decent teams but nobody that was all that impressive and they played a couple really good teams tough but ultimately lost. My gut, or my bias, says they're overrated at 9.

When are they not overrated?

I think Fsu is ranked way too high.

I think FSU is more likely to win the Atlantic than Clemson (Clemson is at FSU). FSU is absolutely loaded...again.

I think FSU is more likely to win the Atlantic than Clemson (Clemson is at FSU). FSU is absolutely loaded...again.

Fsu will be good, but I am not sold on their qb. I think number 4 to start the season is way too high, especially what they did in their bowl game.

SU2NASA said:
Michigan's winning the national title. Book it.

It may break to where they don't have enough quality wins.

Fsu will be good, but I am not sold on their qb. I think number 4 to start the season is way too high, especially what they did in their bowl game.

I hear you, and it's a great point about the QB. I think the O returns all 11 starters. Dalvin Cook and the D will help take some of the pressure off the QB. Maguire is a redshirt senior. There is also a lot of buzz about QBs Deondre Francois/Malik Henry during spring football.

I hear you, and it's a great point about the QB. I think the O returns all 11 starters. Dalvin Cook and the D will help take some of the pressure off the QB. Maguire is a redshirt senior. There is also a lot of buzz about QBs Deondre Francois/Malik Henry during spring football.

Clemson and Fsu will be the two best teams in the Acc, the big difference is Clemson has Watson, and Fsu doesn't.

When are they not overrated?

I know this was a rhetorical question, but to answer it literally: in the past 20 years, they were underrated 4 times, properly rated twice, and overrated 14 times.

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 5.04.26 PM.png

South florida receiving a couple votes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom