Presuming that Bromley stays another year,We will be huge | Syracusefan.com

Presuming that Bromley stays another year,We will be huge

CaliCuse

All American
in the DT position up the middle I see Bromley and a solid wall against a running game and creating pathways for backers and occasionally a safety to blitz through.:cool:

I seriously doubt that Bromley is going anywhere. But, to play devil's advocate, imagine if he did. When you start putting linemen - OL and DL (assuming Pugh departs) into the NFL with eligibility remaining, you are in good shape as a program.

isnt bromley a true sophomore so he can't leave until after next year which is 3 years removed from high school. im too lazy to check his eligibility.

I seriously doubt that Bromley is going anywhere. But, to play devil's advocate, imagine if he did. When you start putting linemen - OL and DL (assuming Pugh departs) into the NFL with eligibility remaining, you are in good shape as a program.
Yep, and having the depth (at least on the DL) to replace them with players like Raymon, Walls, and Williams makes it even easier to swallow.

isnt bromley a true sophomore so he can't leave until after next year which is 3 years removed from high school. im too lazy to check his eligibility.
True Junior.

Bromley NFL? Can I have a toke?
Barring injury, Bromely will play in the NFL. It will be after his senior season, however. I don't see him entering early, especially since he never red shirted.

Bromley NFL? Can I have a toke?

Hmmm. Do you not watch the games? Kid is a freak and will get a shot. Let's see if he can run with it.

Hmmm. Do you not watch the games? Kid is a freak and will get a shot. Let's see if he can run with it.

I am beginning to think that OrangeinBoston changed his name to orangemass ... everyone discuss ...

I am beginning to think that OrangeinBoston changed his name to orangemass ... everyone discuss ...

I don't understand why certain people on this board feel the need to sprinkle some hate onto everything.

I don't understand why certain people on this board feel the need to sprinkle some hate onto everything.
Have you ever heard of "ms"? It's a well deserved nickname.

Bromley will definitely get a look in the NFL. But I don't think he's leaving early.

I always screw up that stuff. Probably right on your end. Regardless the combination is going to be formidableRotate Raymon and Walls and we are going to be a very strong interior D-line.Brewster and Hilliard on the edges only add to this.:p

Because their lives suck ... just a guess.

Bromley will definitely get a look in the NFL. He has th esize to play inside but I can really see some teams taking a look at him at a 3-4 DE.

And regardless of whether he leaves early, the interior DL will be massive, athletic, and hostile next year.

And to think, bromley was almost passed over completely if not for the Upstate/Downstate game.

Hold on boys and girls. He can't go to the NFL. He wasn't even rated by Scout and Rivals. That alone will disqualify him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom