Pretty clear St. Bona was playing for the whistle | Syracusefan.com

Pretty clear St. Bona was playing for the whistle

The call on Brisset was the right call, the defender was set. I agree that the refs overall were garbage the whole night but that call OB wasn't incorrect.

The call on Brisset was the right call, the defender was set. I agree that the refs overall were garbage the whole night but that call OB wasn't incorrect.
Feet set isn’t the only part of the rule. Oshae went to his side and you can see the defender move his body in response.

Wrong.

If they called a foul every time there was that much contact, we'd be talking about how our walk-ons did against theirs.

Oh yeah, he was set, but Brisset made a athletic play and jumped around him and layed it in.

just stop it. the guy moved into him as oshae tried to avoid contact. secondary defenders aren't supposed to be able to take charges anyway, which seems to be a forgotten rule change. its not a charge. stop it.

Watch the replay...the kid was barely hit and fell backwards...it was a Duke quality flop.

Of course the worst call of the night was on the breakaway Battle got hammered on and no foul.