Pretty ironic that the Masters was won | Syracusefan.com

Pretty ironic that the Masters was won

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
with the caddy that Tiger canned.

Sent using my Commodore 64

with the caddy that Tiger canned.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I don't think it's that ironic. He has been with Adam Scott for a while now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Note now classy Cabrera was in defeat. A thing that Tiger is unable to learn.

Tigers haters amuse me. Most of what they say is the opposite of class.

How exactly was Tiger not classy in defeat? In the interview, Tiger refused to blame the bad luck, or blame the penalty. What exactly did you want him to do? Follow the pairing around in extra holes and come out and congratulate the winner. Hide out behind a chair in Butler Cabin, and interrupt the ceremony to congratulate Adam Scott?

Tigers haters amuse me. Most of what they say is the opposite of class.

How exactly was Tiger not classy in defeat? In the interview, Tiger refused to blame the bad luck, or blame the penalty. What exactly did you want him to do? Follow the pairing around in extra holes and come out and congratulate the winner. Hide out behind a chair in Butler Cabin, and interrupt the ceremony to congratulate Adam Scott?

Not a Tiger hater. I like it when he is the hunt because it adds excitement to the tournament. My comment was in reference to Cabrera's behavior after the loss and what he said in Spanish about Scott which got lost in transalation. I was not referring to Tiger's behavior in this tournament since he was not involved in the playoff. I was simply comparing the grace which Cabrera showed in defeat vs. Tiger's normal behavior of swearing, throwing clubs, and his inability to give his opponent credit in defeat in other tornaments when he has come in second.

I don't know how old you are or whether you ever saw Nicklaus in his prime. Nicklaus was as fierce a competitor on the course as Tiger, but he did not act like an ahole and was always gracious in defeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom