Problems posting pics and links | Syracusefan.com

Problems posting pics and links

orange79

Internet Sleuth
there are a lot of these lately:
th

I think when pasting pictures. You can see the pic when you paste, but after saving, it turns to the 'missing image' icon.

Also, when posting links to actual pages, the title of the page does not appear anymore, only the actual link.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...o_syracuse_basketball.html#incart_river_index

The "missing image icon" often appears if someone tries to link to an image from the Google Images page. If you want to make sure the photo actually appears, go to the actual hosting site and link to the image location from there. That might account for some of the problem. :)

I've always been able to post images off twitter.

Not anymore

DAoxwSBXYAEiAtu.jpg

GIFs not showing either. And I had copied and pasted tweets this morning where the emoji in the tweet showed up as the pic with the cross through it.

The one I posted last night (Post #4) showed up, but the new one (Post #6) didn't.

It let me post a few pictures this morning then it cut me off.

That's an issue on the other end. More and more sites don't want their images posted on other site.
Some pics appearing now, some not. Some that weren't appearing (as in the post you quoted above) are now appearing. :noidea:

I updated the media script. Let me know if it made a difference.

I posted a couple of pics in the "Griffin Cook" thread on the LAX board (Post #128) that came direct from the local newspaper.

No dice.

If you edit the post, you can see the pictures. But they don't post. You can even see the pix if you try to edit THIS post.

It doesn't matter if I use IE, Chrome, or Safari.

-3eb6b92b16f3f34d.jpg