PROGRAM ALERT: JB on Mike & Mike at 9am | Syracusefan.com

PROGRAM ALERT: JB on Mike & Mike at 9am

Anyone got a recap?

Talked about playing UNCA a few years back.
Taked about how they played to win the BET and not just show up
Talked about Melo and the Knicks

He said everyone in the tournament is good. There are no easy games. UNC Ashville, is a solid team with senior leadership, and that's so important in the tournament. Their players play hard and will pose a real challenge for our team.

I didn't listen to the radio broadcast, but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

He makes it seem like us beating UNC-A and the winner of the 8/9 game is about a 50/50 proposition. You would think we were playing the best teams in the tourny in rounds 1 and 2 (if we make it to round 2). I love JB's up-selling of our opponents.

He makes it seem like us beating UNC-A and the winner of the 8/9 game is about a 50/50 proposition. You would think we were playing the best teams in the tourny in rounds 1 and 2 (if we make it to round 2). I love JB's up-selling of our opponents.

he does the same thing against the november cupcakes. "colgate is a good team, if they would have made shots it would have been a much closer game."

he does the same thing against the november cupcakes. "colgate is a good team, if they would have made shots it would have been a much closer game."

Because Boeheim knows there is really not much margin between winning and losing in college basketball.

Well, technically hes correct. If they did make more shots their score would increase and thus are margin of victory would of decreased.

Maybe is was just an accurate internal assessment knowing they would be without Fab!

Now we know why

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom