Projected as a four seed/Selection Monday 3/14 7:00 ESPN | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Projected as a four seed/Selection Monday 3/14 7:00 ESPN

bad timing. With the dudes playing at Noon it will tamp down on the crowd

I was definitely gonna go but not anymore that it is right after the men's game

Damn. Terrible time. And they may play right during our Michigan st. game too

I was definitely gonna go but not anymore that it is right after the men's game
Exactly. Why can't they coordinate this a little better. And by they I mean the NCAA.

Yup.

Awful timing.

Goons really hurt the women's crowd -- never mind the early start.
The fans that show up fro the mens games don't show up for the women anyhow. If the school is smart they will do what they do for the WBB ACC tournament and give out tickets to school groups. Bring in the little kids.

The fans that show up fro the mens games don't show up for the women anyhow. If the school is smart they will do what they do for the WBB ACC tournament and give out tickets to school groups. Bring in the little kids.
I agree that it's two different crowds. However if the school is smart maybe they can put together some package and bring the crowd in early for the men's game. Set up tables and TV's in the backcourt and people can pretend they are at Buffalo Wild Wings. This is Marketing 101 for Dummies. If I lived in Syracuse I would consider going if I could watch the men's game and drink some beer and eat some food that's not healthy for you.

Who is going to go when getting to the Dome would male you miss the second half of the men's game. We will stay home and watch the men's game and then women's game as a back to back.

I agree that it's two different crowds. However if the school is smart maybe they can put together some package and bring the crowd in early for the men's game. Set up tables and TV's in the backcourt and people can pretend they are at Buffalo Wild Wings. This is Marketing 101 for Dummies. If I lived in Syracuse I would consider going if I could watch the men's game and drink some beer and eat some food that's not healthy for you.
They are going to be limited in what they can do but a big screen TV in the backcourt would help. The JB jacket game at Duke was shown on a big screen TV during the sectionals at OCC that night.

Who is going to go when getting to the Dome would male you miss the second half of the men's game. We will stay home and watch the men's game and then women's game as a back to back.

Youi missed my point. Sadly most SU fans don't attend the ladies games during the regular season. Even if the games weren't timed close on Friday I don't think most of the fans would show up to watch the women. Too bad they are a much better team than the men this year.

Youi missed my point. Sadly most SU fans don't attend the ladies games during the regular season. Even if the games weren't timed close on Friday I don't think most of the fans would show up to watch the women. Too bad they are a much better team than the men this year.
I disagree. I think that we would have had a good crowd. Now we will have half of that because of the timing. There will be six less people there just from my family. If they have a TV in the backcourt I may go.

if they worked it they could use one of the replay boards to show the mens game

if they worked it they could use one of the replay boards to show the mens game

Florida vs Albany is at 12:00 I don't think they want the Mens' game on in the background.

im not sure that the 100 people at the game will really care. but probably.. thats why i said use the far board, but really why wouldnt the ncaa figure out the SU angle doesnt work.

I was planning to purchase tickets to all of the games, but it being in the afternoon on Friday makes it impossible. Why not evening games? SU men playing around the same time is poor planning on the part of the NCAA, but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Florida vs Albany is at 12:00 I don't think they want the Mens' game on in the background.
It's a tough call and I'm not sure SU gets to make it. But no chance to watch the men's game during the first game will severely limit the people that come to the SU women's game. If the NCAA is looking for attendance, which is why you have the top 16 seeds get home games, why schedule a conflict with the men.

It's a tough call and I'm not sure SU gets to make it. But no chance to watch the men's game during the first game will severely limit the people that come to the SU women's game. If the NCAA is looking for attendance, which is why you have the top 16 seeds get home games, why schedule a conflict with the men.
Wasn't there a conflict the last time the NCAA's were in Syracuse and they scheduled games on the same days the Men's team was playing. What Cuse fan would go to the dome to watch college basketball when they could sit home or go to a bar and watch their own team play.

im not sure that the 100 people at the game will really care. but probably.. thats why i said use the far board, but really wldnt the ncaa figure out the SU angle doesnt work.
It's not just for the people who want to watch the first game. It's for people like me who don't want to have to miss the end of the men's game while getting to the dome. Hopefully there will be some way to watch the men.

Wasn't there a conflict the last time the NCAA's were in Syracuse and they scheduled games on the same days the Men's team was playing. What Cuse fan would go to the dome to watch college basketball when they could sit home or go to a bar and watch their own team play.
That's exactly what happened. It was the night of the Butler game. I sold my ticket package to a Cornell fan. That's the year the made it to the Sweet Sixteen. Made a decent profit but didn't make up for the Butler loss.