Projected attendance Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Projected attendance Saturday

20plus

2nd String
Tickets are$ 50+ , which doesn’t mean a lot. But what do we assume (based on the available seats) how many tickets are sold for this game Saturday?

Last edited:
I would guess 25,000. Attendance has been down for the past two years. I’d be shocked, but pleasantly surprised if we came close to 30,000.

It’s going to be nasty cold out which will kill walk up. 23 if that.

The Ticketmaster map is somewhat disappointing.

If this team was in realistic contention for an NCAA bid there would be a good crowd - by SU historical standards - for this game.

Good showing by the students but they didn’t get there until almost halftime.

JB said 27,000 on air, so I would guess that’s probably 24,000 in reality.

25,194, per cuse.com
It seemed like more, I sat in Dcuse seats in 122 and the previous 3 times (this season) there were lots of empty seats around…. yesterday , none and the upper deck was a lot fuller for sure.

It seemed like more, I sat in Dcuse seats in 122 and the previous 3 times (this season) there were lots of empty seats around…. yesterday , none and the upper deck was a lot fuller for sure.
I thought it seemed like more too. Maybe less unused already-sold tickets than normal

We sat up at the top of 122 yesterday.

Great seats. Loved the view.

Hadn’t sat in the portable bleachers since I was a student.

Really disappointed in the fans this year. I expected more out of them. They probably spent the day raking leaves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom