Proof That Duke Will Admit Anyone Who Can Play Basketball | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Proof That Duke Will Admit Anyone Who Can Play Basketball

To a degree, I agree with you. Difference is that while there is no scientific evidence supporting a diety, there is also no scientific evidence proving there isn't one either.

With flat earthers there is clearly scientific evidence that the flat earth theory is false.
Exactly. One has to be as dumb as Kyrie Irving to not see the difference.

Many people have gone over the edge. For evidence look at NYC, Seattle WA, Portland OR, all of CA and MA.

That has a laugh out loud article. In today's media world, I sure hope that's not fake.

That said, I found this the most interesting quote and something that should be of concern:

His argument points to the fact people are taught the earth is round from an early age without a chance to form their own opinion.

Essentially what he is saying is that parents should be hands off. Children should not be taught anything and should form not only their own opinions but their own set of "facts". Kyrie uses the word "opinion", but whether the Earth is round or not cannot be opined. It is a fact. So, I can only conclude that Kyrie believes that all information should be self-taught.
You're alluding to a very important saying - people are entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts.

NBA players love the weed. Its a fact.

So do a lotta NBA fans (I'm not namin' names, but I'd like to burn one with JR).

Kyrie, btw and fwiw (which ain't much), was trollin' big-time. Like PT Barnum would say today, there's a sucker born every nanosecond.

Last edited: