Proof that paypal cal is a moron amd scumbag | Syracusefan.com

Proof that paypal cal is a moron amd scumbag

Disappointed GA State lost. They would have been an interesting team in the first round with Harrow and Hunter.

Cal = Going to the tournament
Harrow = not going to the tournament

point Cal

I love how everyone is back on the UK bandwagon because they beat a bunch of nobodies to get to the SEC Championship game. At least UF had to beat the vaunted Volunteers.

Encouraging players to leave happens everywhere. It's just that we don't hear the conversations behind the story.

I thought we might definitely see Georgia State in the first round. Georgia State blew a 10 point lead with 3:30 left. Great game. Harrow reminded me of Josh Pace. RJ Hunter reminded me of MCW. Would have been an interesting match up.

Cal = Going to the tournament
Harrow = not going to the tournament

point Cal

Speaking of "points" I think you greatly missed it.

Kentucky would be better off with Harrow on the team...particularly next year and the year after.

His team that won actually had some veterans who played big roles too. Starting with an entirely new team every year is not working out so well. Having a solid upperclassman guard would be a huge plus, regardless of which freshmen he is able to bring in.

Last edited:
My favorite Cal moment if today came from the SEC Championship. I'm paraphrasing, but basically:

"since Cal changed his philosophy they've been on a tear, a different team. He didn't change x's and o's per se. But they are playing harder, not AAU ball. Credit Cal with this."

What!?! Do they even listen to themselves? If he was half the coach he said he was - wouldn't this have been the storyline in December?! They are playing hard finally in the tournament.

Whatever our problems are - I'm glad trey are not that. Sheesh.

Cal should've kept Harrow and not played him because he likes other players more. That's the right way to handle it.

longislandcuse said:
Cal should've kept Harrow and not played him because he likes other players more. That's the right way to handle it.

Let. It. Go.

are you saying that cal is more honorable in the way he handles his players than jb? Out with it. yes or no.

are you saying that cal is more honorable in the way he handles his players than jb? Out with it. yes or no.
Absolutely not. I'm just not happy with how JB handles ours either.