Props to DC2 | Syracusefan.com

Props to DC2

TinyManInside

Our only goal will be the western shores.
I thought DC2 was a little overlooked in the role he played at the end of the game yesterday after Roberson fouled out. Dude came up with 2 huge defensive rebounds down the stretch and made some nice defensive plays when it really mattered.

I'm really happy for the kid to be making positive contributions when there were points in his career where it looked like he'd either be injured forever, or be phased out of the rotation entirely. I'll be the first to admit that I've been critical of his skillset and physical abilities, but the kid has worked his tail off to get back on the court and he's shown a ton of heart. Props to DC2.

I thought DC2 was a little overlooked in the role he played at the end of the game yesterday after Roberson fouled out. Dude came up with 2 huge defensive rebounds down the stretch and made some nice defensive plays when it really mattered.

I'm really happy for the kid to be making positive contributions when there were points in his career where it looked like he'd either be injured forever, or be phased out of the rotation entirely. I'll be the first to admit that I've been critical of his skillset and physical abilities, but the kid has worked his tail off to get back on the court and he's shown a ton of heart. Props to DC2.
All balls and heart

Great post Mason. I gave him props in Marsh's thread but it's worth doing again. When Roberson fouled out, I think we all said "uh oh" But DC came in and did exactly what we need him to do with the rebounding. Those 2 boards were so crucial!

Once in a while you can see the kid that was a McDonald's AA.

But you can always see the heart and hustle he has.

For someone that has come off major knee surgery, he gets right in the thick of it. That's not an easy mental or physical hurdle.

Kudos to him.

Some of the best runs yesterday came with Coleman in the game. Our best line-up is usually when he and Lydon are on the floor at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom