Props to Wake and Manning | Syracusefan.com

Props to Wake and Manning

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
One of the rare teams that didnt pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 secs and hoist a 3, they get up and down and play a very exciting style. Feel like we rarely play these kinda games anymore. Reminded me of most Providence teams. They will definitely be a team to reckon with in the near future.

One of the rare teams that didnt pass the ball around the perimeter for 30 secs and hoist a 3, they get up and down and play a very exciting style. Feel like we rarely play these kinda games anymore. Reminded me of most Providence teams. They will definitely be a team to reckon with in the near future.
I hear ya, but a huge part of their success last night was the Greek being once-in-a-lifetime unconcho

Don't get too excited. Clemson is 317th in the country in tempo.

Good call, very Providence-like. One of the most enjoyable games in the past couple seasons.

And I don't envy the team to meet them in Greensboro.

I liked Manning's coaching style as well. Many younger coaches (relative to Boehiem, Coach K, Huggins, etc) are all over the court, waving their hands, jumping up and down (I'm looking at you Crean). He does none of that. Even when he was down early, he was calm.

I liked Manning's coaching style as well. Many younger coaches (relative to Boehiem, Coach K, Huggins, etc) are all over the court, waving their hands, jumping up and down (I'm looking at you Crean). He does none of that. Even when he was down early, he was calm.
yep, good calming demeanor over there on the sideline

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom