Prospect Visit List | Syracusefan.com

Prospect Visit List

My next two ideal classes of the guys who were involved with would be...

2013- Ennis, Selden, Lawrence/Roberson, Obokoh

2014 - McCullough, Johnson, Whitehead

I want Jefferson bad but I feel like we might've fallen back in his recruitment. For some reason I have a good feeling about Whitehead and McCullough coming here.

My next two ideal classes of the guys who were involved with would be...

2013- Ennis, Selden, Lawrence/Roberson, Obokoh

2014 - McCullough, Johnson, Whitehead

I want Jefferson bad but I feel like we might've fallen back in his recruitment. For some reason I have a good feeling about Whitehead and McCullough coming here.
Vaughn vs Whitehead who do you choose?

I love Vaughn's game. He can really shoot it, can score without having plays run for him, and has good size. Having said that I get the impression he's strictly a 2. I like Whitehead's ability to play a little back up point or bring the ball up the floor for stretches at a time, so I lean towards Whitehead a little bit. I saw a tweet today from one of the guys from SLAM and he said "Whitehead is so Brooklyn" and said he's crazy competitive and tough and has a high motor during the Big Strick scrimmage today. I like guards who are cocky and have swagger who just go get it and never back down. He sounds like one of those guys.

If we were lucky enough to get Seldon and he stays more than one year, I would prefer Vaughn. Whitehead is too much like Seldon, whereas Vaughn brings a contrasting skillet as an outside shooter.

Same guy from SLAM just tweeted that " ...Andrew Harrison and Isaiah Whitehead going at it. Bucket for bucket. Pushing, shoving, now separated."

If we take 2 guards this year and Briscoe in 2015 do we need to take a guard in 2014? I'm more concerned with the bigs that year since DC2 maybe 2 and done and Rak maybe done too.

If we take 2 guards this year and Briscoe in 2015 do we need to take a guard in 2014? I'm more concerned with the bigs that year since DC2 maybe 2 and done and Rak maybe done too.
I'll be good with just Dakari n Chris Mac if we get 2 guards for 2013 and Briscoe.

If SU lands the classes that we are hoping for, we are looking at likely four to six more McDonald's all Americans in the next two years and in 2015, two or three more. That just blows my mind. One great class after another for years is what makes a program elite and a title contender every year. When you are a contender every year, it is much more likely to break through and win a championship. I am so excited for the future of this program.

Love the prospects that are visiting. Id have to think when NC and Dook come to town we'll see an even bigger spike.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The ACC will be a 3 team race for many yrs to come, assuming that NCS will not sustain. The winner will likely be the best team in the Nation. We will be the equal of Puke and the Heels.

Yrs ago I predicted that we would reach this recruiting plateau based on the ever growing reputation of JB. It is coming to pass.

The ACC will be a 3 team race for many yrs to come, assuming that NCS will not sustain. The winner will likely be the best team in the Nation. We will be the equal of Puke and the Heels.

Yrs ago I predicted that we would reach this recruiting plateau based on the ever growing reputation of JB. It is coming to pass.
I think both NCSt and UMD have coaches in place who can keep them competitive.

On the other hand, might the possible fallout at UNC deal them a major setback?

On the other hand, might the possible fallout at UNC deal them a major setback?

Not unless Roy retired. We may like to bash him, but he's an elite coach.

Same with Pitt and FSU. Possibly Donahue at BC. He won 21 games his first year at BC. Went to the NIT. Had a very young team last year. Only 4 seniors of 16 total players. 9 freshman of 16 total players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom