Class of 2014 - Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June

CuseLegacy

Mike 7h
2014 Rochester (NY) Wilson Magnet athlete Jaquan McCullough will have busy camp schedule this summer including SU

Please feel free to add to the list...that includes the camps in NYC.

Khendell Puryear@Khendell_2823 May
@LightsOutMorgan I be at cuse camp at Lincoln June 7th @ 6p. Come watch if u free, shld be a great show.

edit.
Khendell Puryear@Khendell_288h
Shower time, then a quick ice bath before bed. Amped for Cuse camp friday at my school. Gonna be a party in Brooklyn

Elkton (Md.) Eastern Christian Academy 4-star wide receiver Freddy Canteen is heading into a busy summer that includes a visit to Syracuse

I wonder if he is coming up with Vashon Tucker.

edit* thought this was interesting. And I think what "Flash way" is that their HS school coach makes them stick to their commitment once it's made. No decommitting allowed.

1. Fredd Canteen@FreddCanteen_3 May
  2. Good talk with Coach DT about college .. June Is going to busy
  1. Isaiah Johnson@IDVMJ_73 May
  2. @FreddCanteen_ good luck Freddy don't rush your decision but yu know how flash does it bro love you kid

1. Fredd Canteen@FreddCanteen_3 May
    @IDVMJ_7 thanks bro .. love you to mane .. put on up there at Cuse bra .. Rs see U on the big screen
    Details
  1. Isaiah Johnson@IDVMJ_73 May
    @FreddCanteen_ imma do it the flash way yu know we never stop. But I'm tryna get you to the blue and orange to tho !! Think about it

Elkton (Md.) Eastern Christian Academy 4-star wide receiver Freddy Canteen is heading into a busy summer that includes a visit to Syracuse

I wonder if he is coming up with Vashon Tucker.

I believe Tucker said he was going to be making visits with teammates .

Mike9h
2014 Atlanta (GA) St. Pius Catholic OLB Daniel Crochet will visit Syracuse on June 15th

I wonder if they will try and bring some of the other GA prospects up at the same time.

FWIW..

1. Nick Glass@Nick_Ocho9h
  2. @d2thedaniel who else is looking at you
  1. Daniel Crochet@d2thedaniel9h
    @Nick_Ocho quite a bit of 1AA schools, but for D1 tech is showing interest now
(tech..Georgia Tech for those wondering)

Dan 3h
Get a look at DE Chris Carter who's set to camp w/ #Cuse on June 20th,

He was at Syracuse for the Spring Game...

Chris Carter@Chris_Carter873 Apr
Syracuse junior day invite ✊

Bridgewater NJ, DE.

While Bridgewater (N.J.) Raritan plays a high caliber of opponent each season, they have not traditionally sent talent to the BCS level. That may change with the Class of 2014, as defensive end Chris Carter just finished up his junior season and recently received a visit from a top SEC program.

Tean Becoate@TBecoate122 Jun
Finals this week & Cuse Camp this weekend.

Shawn Antoine II@ShawnAntoineII12h
I want that Syracuse Offer this week.

Cardinal Hayes players

You never know who the future might be so fwiw...

Brandon Coleman@BC12RISE2h
Syracuse camp on fri #showout
2015 QB Stepinac HS

Brandon Coleman@BC12RISE45m
#syracuse camp tonight can't wait to turnup!!

edit* Here is another Stepinac player.

Daniel Hernandez@Hernandez_3599h
Syracuse camp this weekend I'm hyped football season begins

justin noye
What position does SS want Noye to fill for the team?RB WR? I kind of doubt that its the QB position so unless he goes to the other side of the ball we have these two positions which he could flourish in.:noidea:

What position does SS want Noye to fill for the team?RB WR? I kind of doubt that its the QB position so unless he goes to the other side of the ball we have these two positions which he could flourish in.:noidea:

i'd assume safety since they want to see him back pedal. others want him as a WR. I like having athletic kids like this i really hope he gets an offer and then commits.

Because you are never too old to learn...someone please educate me. I have seen tweets from some other university FB coaches that they plan to attend the SU camps in NYC. Is this because these camps are off campus or is it normal because it is suppose to be a learning experience, not recruiting opportunity (right).

ex...University of Albany Coach
Matt Scott@UACoachScott10h
Headed to NYC this weekend for two Cuse camps and UConn Camp on Sunday. Hit me up if you will be in attendance. #SummertimeGrind

Because you are never too old to learn...someone please educate me. I have seen tweets from some other university FB coaches that they plan to attend the SU camps in NYC. Is this because these camps are off campus or is it normal because it is suppose to be a learning experience, not recruiting opportunity (right).

ex...University of Albany Coach
Matt Scott@UACoachScott10h
Headed to NYC this weekend for two Cuse camps and UConn Camp on Sunday. Hit me up if you will be in attendance. #SummertimeGrind
I sat next two U of Albany coaches at the UConn game last year. Very nice (and very young) guys.

If I remember correctly, they work at the camps along with the SU staff.

I sat next two U of Albany coaches at the UConn game last year. Very nice (and very young) guys.

If I remember correctly, they work at the camps along with the SU staff.

Interesting. I guess depending on the number of kids that they get at these camps they would need extra hands. Must be the UA coaches help out at other camps...

Drew Christ@UAcoachChrist10h
Camp schedule this week Fri. 7th- 'Cuse Camp @ Lincoln HS (Brooklyn) Sat. 8th- 'Cuse Camp @ SUNY Maritime Sun 9th- OSU one-day See u there!

Sean Fitz@seanfitz2478h
Maryland LB Jacob Atkinson will camp at #Cuse on Friday (2015)

This is another Eastern Christian player..probably going up to NYC with Vashon Tucker and Freddy Canteen.

Legacy crushing it! Keep up the great work man! I envy your twitter prowess.