Class of 2014 - Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Prospects that will camp with Syracuse in June

Mike 6m
2014 Elkton (MD) CB Vashon Tucker attended SU's camp on Saturday hoping for an offer.

Darrian B. Harris@SWAT_team44 1h
@To0FLY85 that's great man im goin to Syracuse on Saturday but what did u do at they camp

edit*
Darrian B. Harris@SWAT_team442h
Camping at Syracuse on Saturday, bout to get it started #orange!

2015 LB, Winslow County HS, NJ

From PS article...

Eastern Christian Academy will be sending a number of its players to another SU camp in Syracuse later in June.

FYI...Camp at Syracuse starts back up on Friday night 6/14 and runs through 6/22. Sunday 6/16 no camp. All 3 hour camps.

Josh Dailey@White_Athlete2 46m
@JDarrohn44 when i get my new cleats and when my ankle is better, its sore and i have to go to a syracuse camp this weekend -__-

2015 Josh Dailey Greece Athena.

From PS article...

Eastern Christian Academy will be sending a number of its players to another SU camp in Syracuse later in June.

FYI...Camp at Syracuse starts back up on Friday night 6/14 and runs through 6/22. Sunday 6/16 no camp. All 3 hour camps.
That is such a huge get if we can build a pipline with that school.

We'll be bringing our team there for a 3-day "thud" camp at the end of June. I'll be interested to see how the coaching staff interacts with everyone.

hoping Justin Noye earns an offer. he got one at the Rutgers camp this weekend.
can't see us offering many class of 14 prospects with so many guys on the board above them. Don't see us offering Noye.

Mike 3h
3-star Buffalo (NY) Canisius High RB Qadree Ollison says he will camp with Syracuse on June 21st

We'll be bringing our team there for a 3-day "thud" camp at the end of June. I'll be interested to see how the coaching staff interacts with everyone.
I presume "thud means contact and not our results.:bang:

can't see us offering many class of 14 prospects with so many guys on the board above them. Don't see us offering Noye.
They might want him at a different position . Hisspeed is decent for a few options,I think.:noidea:

Well we may not have gotten Connor Center..but the members of the CBA Albany Football team are coming to camp Friday.

joshy how you do dat@Joshwynns4m
@xBlackAvatarx no we leave at CBa at 3 on Friday n someone cud prolly take u from there were working on the ride situations

2015 Josh Wynn
2015 Jalen McIntyre

i don't know who most of the kids are and assume the bulk are not d1 but the camp looks like it's going to be well attend by a lot of non-local kids. that is a great thing and a big step in the right direction.

i don't know who most of the kids are and assume the bulk are not d1 but the camp looks like it's going to be well attend by a lot of non-local kids. that is a great thing and a big step in the right direction.

Hopefully some of their coaches travel with them and the Cuse coaches have a chance to start a relationship.