Proud | Syracusefan.com

Proud

T

tee1222

Proud of this team today. Don't know what happened, might not ever learn. It was awesome to see DC2 and MCW pouring their heart out onto the court, CJ doing what he always does when we need him, and even Grant and Cooney helping out.

Defense was excellent as Nova shot 31.5% FG 21.7% 3 pointers. I'd take it against any team, even GTown. Well, maybe not GTown.

Couple of other guys Triche, Rak, BMK didn't have games they are capable of, but it's a team. They pick up for each other.

It would be great to have JSouth back, but if it doesn't happen, so be it. I believe all 3 young guys have struggled in different ways, but after they get used to the lights, the nerves will go away and they will harness the talent the coaching staff already knew they had. Hey, it could happen this year.

To me, this team has crazy upside and the still hasn't played its best ball. Yes, we are great when were in transition and are playing really good D, besides that, we will continue tinkering in the half court and hopefully have some sort of inside game come March. Let's face it, this team will lose some games from lack of experience but I believe we will be in every game to the end. Lville is a lose in my prediction but I think it will be close and something that we build off from.

I agree. At least we have some time to play without James as opposed to past seasons where it happened right at the end.
I just hope we play a good game against Louisville win or lose. Play hard, rebound better on the defensive end and hope we are shooting it better than we have been. I am hoping Triche and CJ can continue to put this team on their backs.

Agree with the sentiment...with Dirty out I've adjusted my expectations down a tad. Without consistent outside shooting we are a candidate for an upset to a hot shooting 3 and/or FT team. I hope our FT shooting has turned the corner for the better. We'd be undefeated right now if it was better. As you said I'm hanging for the ride...as we enter the ESPN season...looking forward to games on my TVs vs my computer.

Agree with the sentiment...with Dirty out I've adjusted my expectations down a tad. Without consistent outside shooting we are a candidate for an upset to a hot shooting 3 and/or FT team. I hope our FT shooting has turned the corner for the better. We'd be undefeated right now if it was better. As you said I'm hanging for the ride...as we enter the ESPN season...looking forward to games on my TVs vs my computer.
Amen about not watching from the computer.
:bang:

I just watched the replay and the thing I liked seeing the most was the incredible animation on the team when Cooney hit those 3's. They were also very excited when DaJuan did well. So many smiles, chest bumps, fist waves, back slaps, etc. The first half they were dull, but brilliant in the second half! If we can have TEAM CHEMISTRY, that will carry us through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom