providence has 1 good player | Syracusefan.com

providence has 1 good player

Trevor Cooney..I dont care if you miss shots...but, don't fall asleep on defense please.

Hey if Bryce Cotton hits 12 3's tonight, PC deserves to win, but he won't and they won't.

"We dont have anyone who is going to hold the ball too long." -Brandon Triche

What loss written all over it

(hoping for the reverse jinx and we go on a 15-0 run to end the half)

Southerland is in hoist mode...

Don't worry, we're in it. Big East road game, almost all are going to be dogfights.
Not to mention. It's Providence. We'll win when and if we settle down and put a hand in Chucky McUpsky's face.

I can't believe how poorly we are playing and how poorly we are shooting especially JamesOh Lord
Thank God for 2 halves!

Must have been 10 short-rimmers. Most I've seen in such a short period of time.
BTW SHU 36- 'ville 34 half...at SHU .

Don't worry, we're in it. Big East road game, almost all are going to be dogfights.
Not to mention. It's Providence. We'll win when and if we settle down and put a hand in Chucky McUpsky's face.
We're holding on. Wasn't pretty but I'll take the road win. Cotton was 0-3 since his first 5 went in.

we've taken 2 teams best shot on the road, fell behind by 9 in both games, and gonna survive both.

we won ugly on the road in 03.. all that counts is the w

We just don't make it easy on ourselves sometimes. But, it always seems our hot player's off-night results in an opportunity for someone else to step up, this night being Rak and CJ's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom