Providence | Syracusefan.com

Providence

20Plus

They lost to STJ, Depaul BC,and Ohio State.

They beat Xavier, Marquette x2, Xaiver,Butler,creighton, Rhodey

We lost to St,UConn, BC, GTOWN
WE BEAT DUKE,FSU,UVA,Miami,Wake,Monmouth,CLEMS

Providence literally has the same exact resume as us. If they got like a 9 or 10 somehow, I'd love our chances. The main difference is their win @Creighton - but our top couple of wins are better. But our resumes are eerily similar

Watching them, we are the better team. If only the eye test mattered. That's why those on ESPN do not matter. They go on the eye test, and pick the best teams. The committee doesn't.

They lost to STJ, Depaul BC,and Ohio State.

They beat Xavier, Marquette x2, Xaiver,Butler,creighton, Rhodey

We lost to St,UConn, BC, GTOWN
WE BEAT DUKE,FSU,UVA,Miami,Wake,Monmouth,CLEMS

The middle of the Big East is absolutely mediocre. If they get 7 and the ACC only gets 9 I'm going to flip. Outside of Nova that conference has been so overrated since the split.

The middle of the Big East is absolutely mediocre. If they get 7 and the ACC only gets 9 I'm going to flip. Outside of Nova that conference has been so overrated since the split.
I don't see one great win for Providence

They have some really good wins, I don't have a problem with them getting a bid. Usc will really tick me off.

Middle is mediocre and we got spanked by two of them, one mediocre and one really bad.

I try to avoid the hot take and emotion, and in the end I'm more upset about Syracuse not getting in for the meaning to myself and the program than who did. That said...Providence is the one I would have the most issue with. 20Plus did a great job above. Plus, 10-8 in the Big East isn't 10-8 in the ACC. I was okay with USC. They might only have the SMU win and nothing else, but 6 of their 9 losses are to UCLA, Arizona, and Oregon.

But Providence... I have a hard time with that one.

Well then

The commissioner of the BigEast has more juice than Swofford and the AD at Providence has more juice than Wildhack.

I'm freaking out.

Swap out USC with syracuse and this bracket makes so much more sense.

Plus another potential big east team for us to lose to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom