PS: Syracuse football spring practice preview (TEs/WRs) | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse football spring practice preview (TEs/WRs)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Love these previews, even though its a lot of no-duh information.

Really think Steve Ishmael will have a historic season here.

Syracuse football opens spring practice next week, and to help set the table for Year 2 of the Dino Babers era, syracuse.com/The Post-Standard will run through each position group.

We started with the quarterbacks on Monday and touched on the running backs Tuesday.

We put a bow on the skill position guys today by looking at the receivers and tight ends...

Syracuse football spring practice preview (TEs/WRs)
Looked at the film of Pasquale when he was a junior in HS. At that point, he was a tall, lanky WR. He looked like he had good hands and was a pretty good athlete as a WR. Not a bad blocker either. Was a good basketball player too.

The roster has him at 244 pounds now. Has to be at least 50 pounds heavier than he was in HS. He might be worth checking out at the spring game.

Last edited:
Looked at the film of Pasquale when he was a junior in HS. At that point, he was a tall, lanky WR. He looked like he had good hands and was a pretty good athlete as a WR. Not a bad blocker either. Was a good basketball player too.

The roster has him at 244 pounds now. Has to be at least 50 pounds heavier than he was in HS. He might be worth checking out at the spring game.

I had never heard of Pasquale. The only one I'd ever known was Pasquale (Pat) Testa my old football coach and AD (Post Bjork Pre Quimby), over at JD back in the 80's!

Curious if he is related to the restaurateurs from Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom