PSA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PSA

FYI, my confirmation went to "promotions" in my gmail. Not sure if that was a setting I had for the usps prior or just the way it was, but that's where I found it.

I thought this was about getting your prostate checked.

I get that supplies are limited and such, but they have to realize that 4 per household isn't going to cut it.
I think at a minimum 2 per person.

Rapid tests are not nearly as accurate as other methods and are meant to be used often and in conjunction with other methods to offset their inaccuracy (false pos/neg).

More so on the false neg side.

Next week will also start a program giving away 400m N95s. I believe they will be given out at pharmacies and will be limited to 3 per person. Don’t know the controls.

Mine are arriving Tuesday. A couple others who ordered the same day got theirs about a week ago so who knows?

I’m the one that started the thread and probably ordered before anyone else and I haven’t gotten squadoosh.
I haven’t received ours yet either nor received any notification that they are being sent. :(

We got ours early last week as well. Recevied an email a day or two before they arrived.

Who knows How long it will take to get them as I ordered on the 17th and still haven't received

I got mine this past week. I'm not going for the KN95 masks. I've tried them and don't like them. I like the KF94 mask which is supposed to be just as good. It's the Korean version of the KN95. Just be sure it's from Korea if you're going to buy them.

I got mine this past week. I'm not going for the KN95 masks. I've tried them and don't like them. I like the KF94 mask which is supposed to be just as good. It's the Korean version of the KN95. Just be sure it's from Korea if you're going to buy them.
The KN95’s are going to make me look like Dumbo, the way they yank on the ears.

Hopefully we won’t need to worry about those too much longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom