PSU thread "Transfers": PSU fans think barely anyone will transfer... | Syracusefan.com

PSU thread "Transfers": PSU fans think barely anyone will transfer...

MikeSU02

Living Legend
http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=157&f=1395&t=8263585

I am willing to wager that the number will be much higher than 4 or 5. Definitely higher than zero.

It must be nice to live in a bubble.

So the Penn State players are going to just give up playing football when their school no longer has a football team?

http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=157&f=1395&t=8263585

I am willing to wager that the number will be much higher than 4 or 5. Definitely higher than zero.

It must be nice to live in a bubble.

They are in for a big shock. Especially if the NCAA gives PSU players exemption from the sit 1 year rule, watch them leave in droves. My guess is 10-30. Most being underclassmen. Hell, it could be all of them.

They are in for a big shock. Especially if the NCAA gives PSU players exemption from the sit 1 year rule, watch them leave in droves. My guess is 10-30. Most being underclassmen. Hell, it could be all of them.
Depends on what the NCAA does. You're right though, if the death penalty comes down, I'd be shocked if any underclassmen hung around.

Depends on what the NCAA does. You're right though, if the death penalty comes down, I'd be shocked if any underclassmen hung around.

They don't necessarily need the death penalty to come down. What kid is going to want to stick around while that investigation is ongoing? How many of the coaches there now are going to be allowed to stick around after this season (or even want to stick around. Bradley is shopping his name around like a hooker)? If they get a waiver, which kid would stay is a better question.

They don't necessarily need the death penalty to come down. What kid is going to want to stick around while that investigation is ongoing? How many of the coaches there now are going to be allowed to stick around after this season (or even want to stick around. Bradley is shopping his name around like a hooker)? If they get a waiver, which kid would stay is a better question.
Don't underestimate someone's emotional attachment to a school. I'm sure some of the current players were life long PSU fans or PSU was their dream school.
That being said, if they do get a waiver, I think we'll see a lot more transfers than the PSU fanbase thinks. But even so, I'm sure there are some that are going to want to stick around out of loyalty to the school and the name.

Wait until the verbal abuse starts on the road this week ... " Pedophile U" " We Hate (clap clap) Perv State"