PSU timeline | Syracusefan.com

PSU timeline

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Nice job here although it leaves out a couple things like the 2007 closed practice.

PSU

Nice job here although it leaves out a couple things like the 2007 closed practice.
PSU
I wonder if this is going to get Congress "interested" in "big-time college football" again.

Interesting that the grad assistant says that PSU's Curley told him in early 2002 that what the GA saw in the locker room shower was reported to the Second Mile organization, yet Sandusky was still with SM until September of 2010.

If SM was informed in 2002 why would they allow Sandusky to stay with the organization...without some kind of investigation on their part? Maybe they did a prefunctory investigation?

Either Curley was not telling the truth or Second Mile may have done their share of covering up. At this point I'm guessing Curley was less than truthful.

Amazing what an institution will sometimes do to cover their butt.

PSU
I probabaly missed it elsewhere but what is the significance of the closed practice?

I probabaly missed it elsewhere but what is the significance of the closed practice?

Paterno has closed practices and even after all these instances previously, there is evidenced that in 2007 Sandusky attended a closed practice with a 10 year old in hand. Paterno nor anyone said boo about him being there and being there with a little kid. Business as usual.

Paterno has closed practices and even after all these instances previously, there is evidenced that in 2007 Sandusky attended a closed practice with a 10 year old in hand. Paterno nor anyone said boo about him being there and being there with a little kid. Business as usual.
Gotcha - thanks.

What a sordid mess.
My primary concern lies with Sandusky's victims (I'll bet others come forward). but from PSU's perspective, this black stain couldn't come at a worse time, as HS seniors are starting to make their college decisions.

PSU
wow. This is mind boggling. What part of "your defensive coordinator likes to have sex with little boys" can anyone overlook all those years?

I wonder if McQueary was a victim as well? He was 10 in what 1985? Then maybe I could see him being scared to report Sandusky to the Police. Or even stopping Sandusky from raping the kid. Otherwise he is a complete scumbag who deserves to be in jail. I don't see how anyone could ever hire him for his actions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom