PSU uh oh? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PSU uh oh?

Issuing a campus wide notice about a 'known' person. That's odd on its surface.
I wonder if a player was one of those shower perverts grabbing things they shouldn't and think its funny.

Issuing a campus wide notice about a 'known' person. That's odd on its surface.
I wonder if a player was one of those shower perverts grabbing things they shouldn't and think its funny.
Are there decent assaults at PSU

This article is barely six months old and Penn State potentially doubles up, an Indiana football player was reinstated a day before a school panel suspended the student from school for 2.5 years for the same sexual assault, and a study showed Michigan State athletes are 3x likely to be named in title IX sexual misconduct complaints. Rutgers should not be their biggest wart.

The stench of Big Ten sports extends far beyond just bad football

This article is barely six months old and Penn State potentially doubles up, an Indiana football player was reinstated a day before a school panel suspended the student from school for 2.5 years for the same s e xual assault, and a study showed Michigan State athletes are 3x likely to be named in title IX s e xual misconduct complaints. Rutgers should not be their biggest wart.

The stench of Big Ten sports extends far beyond just bad football

Rosenbloom is a d____ but man, he is funny.

A really creepy janitor?

Ah+man+i+hope+its+not+the+creepy+janitor+with+_0b02de762ff9d90cfb2a24739b9581b8.jpg
I hear that janitor has been there for the longest time.

I, for one, find it very hard to believe that an institution that handled the s e xual abuse allegations regarding a former prominent football coach the way that it did, and then proceeded to hire a football coach with a sketchy past regarding the handling of s e xual assault cases would ever get caught up in a scandal such as this.
This post should be highlighted, tagged, framed and automatically attached to all future posts that involve Franklin and/or Penn State for as long as the internet exists.

All they got was a picture of the assailants getaway car.

Disco-Pope-free-candy-van-1.jpg

Who's repeatedly forcibly touching people in the football building but someone not related to the football program? Doesn't make sense.
It sounds like ordinary horseplay to me.

What are the local news sources in PA saying about this?

Penn State students react to report of indecent assaults at football team’s Lasch Building

This is an article from Penn Live talking with some of the students and how they feel. Spoiler: They aren't downplaying it.

It's interesting to note that this is the weekend (day) for their Spring Blue-White game as well. The delusional base probably won't care. Normal people, students and their parents (yes, I am one of them) should feel some sense of dread over what this may mean...for various reasons.

Reactions: FAL
Penn State students react to report of indecent assaults at football team’s Lasch Building

This is an article from Penn Live talking with some of the students and how they feel. Spoiler: They aren't downplaying it.

It's interesting to note that this is the weekend (day) for their Spring Blue-White game as well. The delusional base probably won't care. Normal people, students and their parents (yes, I am one of them) should feel some sense of dread over what this may mean...for various reasons.
Your daughter goes to PSU, David?

What are the local news sources in PA saying about this?
I see my Hershey friend replied. :) I really haven’t really looked into the local response/reaction yet, honestly.

Your daughter goes to PSU, David?

Yes. In fact our whole family is Penn State linked. The Hershey Medical Center is home to Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Health is the overarching group for the medical and ancillary services associated. My practice/group was bought (merger versus acquisition) by Penn State Health in 2017 so I am now in their employ. My wife is a Critical Care Nurse Practitioner at Hershey Medical Center. My oldest daughter attends PSU-State College and my youngest, graduating in 2 months, will be attending PSU-Harrisburg and playing soccer there (D-III).
We do have a tuition discount which is a big part of why the girls are attending PSU schools.
But I told my daughters, and wife, I would NEVER be a PSU football fan! I can't do it. I won't do it! They all know why and understand. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the other sports either (well, except for soccer of course!). I did watch a hockey game on campus and it was fun (they lost to Notre Dame). It is a very nice campus (current thread not withstanding) with a lot of fun things to do and positive activities to be had. Their alumni connections are top notch for career placement, etc.
We had a long talk about safety at school, which would have applied wherever she would have chosen to attend. Luckily, she is one that really doesn't show interest in Greek life and steers clear of partying, etc. She also knows what habits and activities to minimize her risk. She has a nice group of "good" friends that are highly unlikely to steer her wrong. There is no such thing as zero risk, wherever you go, but I believe she is happy and in a good place to have a chance to succeed both in school and beyond.

They won't be punished no matter how bad it is.
I don't know. They got hammered last time.

...Oh wait ... no they didn't. You're right. They'll get a slap on the wrist (maybe) and move on.

This flew overhead while people were tailgating today. They clearly learned their lesson. Trash program and trash fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom