PSU uh oh? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PSU uh oh?

Garbage sexual misconduct happens at every university. It's no excuse, but no one is immune, including Syracuse. See Bernie Fine/Roger Springfield

I just dont like it when people act like we are bunch of the cleanest citizens on the planet, when everyone has skeletons in their closet. Everyone. No exceptions.

But what is going on at Penn State is definitely horrifying

Garbage s e xual misconduct happens at every university. It's no excuse, but no one is immune, including Syracuse. See Bernie Fine/Roger Springfield

I just dont like it when people act like we are bunch of the cleanest citizens on the planet, when everyone has skeletons in their closet. Everyone. No exceptions.

Bernie and Roger were sexually assaulting young boys in the Shower on campus for over 20 years? I must have missed that one. Your comparative moralization slightly misses the point. Not everything is equal.

Good timing. The blue and white game pushed the allegation off the front page.

Garbage s e xual misconduct happens at every university. It's no excuse, but no one is immune, including Syracuse. See Bernie Fine/Roger Springfield

Uh, not for nothing, but - Bernie Fine was convicted of EXACTLY NOTHING.
Even after the FBI raided his home, computer, etc.

His only "crime" may have been that he was a closeted gay man.

And of course, the other HUGE difference between Syracuse & Penn State, MSU, Baylor, et al is:

The MOMENT that any of these allegations came to light, the University was all over it, and actually took the appropriate steps regarding those issues -
NOT sweeping it all under the rug and denying everything.

Uh, not for nothing, but - Bernie Fine was convicted of EXACTLY NOTHING.
Even after the FBI raided his home, computer, etc.

His only "crime" may have been that he was a closeted gay man.

And of course, the other HUGE difference between Syracuse & Penn State, MSU, Baylor, et al is:

The MOMENT that any of these allegations came to light, the University was all over it, and actually took the appropriate steps regarding those issues -
NOT sweeping it all under the rug and denying everything.
I don't disagree with this at all. I think the response that Syracuse had was much better and much more appropriate than PSU. No doubt

There’s a significant amount of evidence that the allegations against Bernie were fabricated.

Don’t just throw around names. There are people attached to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom