PSU vs Rutgers

TheCusian

Living Legend
Shiano will have a winning record in the B10 before we have another in the ACC. Book it.

his returning to Rutgers is not good for us.

Are you comparing 2020 B1G to Schiano era Big East?

billorange44

2nd String
Shiano will have a winning record in the B10 before we have another in the ACC. Book it.

his returning to Rutgers is not good for us.
That will never happen. You are comparing the watered down Big East to the always good Big Ten. He won't get the cupcakes on his schedule to start the season like he did in the in the Big East either.

upperdeck

Living Legend
it took a million mistakes and TOs to win that game last week. Can he get that every week?

tipphill

All Conference
Michigan St. 7 turnovers, let’s see Rutgers the next couple weeks. Schiano is going to make them better I grudgingly admit.
unfortunately right. he was always a bad game day coach, but recruited well and had teams prepared. my fear is, he is no longer a micro manager and lets his coaches coach. he hired a very good staff.

Briancuse

Living Legend
unfortunately right. he was always a bad game day coach, but recruited well and had teams prepared. my fear is, he is no longer a micro manager and lets his coaches coach. he hired a very good staff.
It won't matter there are no grobs in the big ten, well maybe Mel Tucker we shall see. Hes going up against Ryan Day, Harbaugh, Franklin, Tom Allen, Fleck, Brohm, Cryst etc.

orangecuse

All American
it took a million mistakes and TOs to win that game last week. Can he get that every week?

Doubtful for sure. I guess, it really isn't any different than GT with their 5 turnovers and 15 penalties against us in the Dome that gifted us our only W of the season, depending upon one's perspective.

Newhouser

All American
Sadly none of those schools are starting us on the recruiting trail.

Stevenson

Starter
That will never happen. You are comparing the watered down Big East to the always good Big Ten. He won't get the cupcakes on his schedule to start the season like he did in the in the Big East either.

I’m comparing Shiano to Dino.

JoeCollege

Senior Whiz Bang Advocate
I’m comparing Shiano to Dino.

Will you be doing this on your blog on the pay side or on your YouTube channel? That one where you compared a weekend in Rikers on crack vs. a weekend in Rikers on meth was my personal favorite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom