Puck Fitt | Syracusefan.com

Puck Fitt

I still have that pin from years ago.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I still have that pin from years ago.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Same. My dad has all the old ones including Miami, BC, Temple, etc

[
At my sons hoops until 11 then its gametime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And? Flasks were invented for a reason. You could be "that dad".

here is to hoping grant is going to show the world he is the most underrated frosh in the country today and help lead us to victory.

[

And? Flasks were invented for a reason. You could be "that dad".
I am the master at the road soda. Plus you can hide a lot in a dunkin donuts coffee cup

Agreed on Grant having a good game. The key for us is keeping Brandon, MCW, CJ, Jerami and Rak oiut of foul trouble and competeing on our defensive board.

Jaime dixon ,hitler, bin laden, jaime dykes, arod all the same in a way. F them all! yeah buddy

a win by 1 would suffice but i would take an embarrassment of pitt on their home floor watching dixon infuriated all game would be much sweeter. we got them back a little last year- we still owe them for a few years.

edit- my grammar is already done for- started early today mimosas with the wife with a large breakfast and then straight to a fresh 12er of local micro craft.. fluck those kittens from pitt.

With only 7 guys, and a size differential in the front court, unfortunately its all in the hands of the refs. Not usually a good position for us to be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom