Pugh to Giants | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pugh to Giants

They wanted best available. I can go for that.

Nah they needed help on the defense. I would have picked a corner or another D lineman or a LB.

Just thought they would go with D.

Nah they needed help on the defense. I would have picked a corner or another D lineman or a LB.

Been saying a LB for years but it hasn't happened. Plenty on the board this year.

Know we need line help though.

Happy and proud for Justin, but a bit curious with Reese's pick.

Guaranteed Pugh is more capable than Dave Diehl at left tackle. This pick was a necessity to keep Eli upright.

He isnt playing tackle in the NFL. He will end up at guard. This pick sucked. I'm sorry.

Draft speak, but Reese said he was the highest player left on their board...

Hey we just picked back up Ross. Lol. I feel you though. Thought we'd go D also.

He isnt playing tackle in the NFL. He will end up at guard. This pick sucked. I'm sorry.

You did witness Diehl playing tackle last year, correct? There is no way on god's green earth Pugh could be worse. I know everyone said he's a guard, blah, blah, blah. We'll see. He at least has the ability to move outside if needed.

Ugh...my point!

Should have taken Trufant. That was the safest pick IMO
I know I'm sick of them taking a CB in the first round the past 10 years, maybe they are?

Ugh...my point!

Should have taken Trufant. That was the safest pick IMO
We disagree. I think J.P. will do great. Did I see it coming. Nope. Thought we would go defense. But I really believe in J.P.. Was really worried the Boys were going to take him right before they traded their pick.

BIvw59WCYAILSZ5.jpg:large

There's going to have to be some shuffling to fix RT. Diehl was pretty bad last year and for all the high praise from the staff, Brewer still couldn't get more snaps playing behind him. I'm not sure what the Giants are planning, but whatever it is, I'm hoping it sends Diehl to the bench.

I love it. Coughlin representing SU unlike Marrone.
I could have said this in many other threads, but are people really criticizing FHCDM for not picking Nassib? Really? I guess I need someone to explain that to me.

Seriously, I don't know how any Giants fan can complain about this pick. In a very slim draft, I think we came away with a starting O lineman.

If Hayden was there at 19, then I would complain. Trufant...no way.

In Jerry, I trust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom