Puketrino beatdown next Friday | Syracusefan.com

Puketrino beatdown next Friday

He gone after the season, unfortunately he is owed a lot of money if fired.

Can’t wait to be there.

I'm a little disappointed with your title. You have elevated BP to the level of puke! What's next, justifying his shenanigans, his people skills, his player development? :p

On the serious side, I hope we hang 80 or 100 on them. Not to claim anything over Clemson. I have nothing against Louisville, the school or players. But the HC, Bobby Cheatrino, he is the definition of the lowest of the low and deserves to be beaten by everyone team in CFB, from Alabama through DIII.

Bama's power, West Virginia's gamble and other Week 10 statements

Louisville: Bobby Petrino is updating his LinkedIn account.
If Malzahn stifled some job security conversations, Petrino is simply ignoring his problems. He refused to comment on his job status after getting hammered by Clemson, but the writing is on the wall. Petrino is on his third defensive coordinator in as many years, and yet his Cardinals have surrendered 237 points in their past four games and have lost six straight. The good news, however, is that the defense is playing so poorly we've run out of space to discuss the offense.

I remember a terrible SU team with a terrible offense having the game of their lives vs a good Louisville team, ranked if I recall. I want the players to know this and to not allow this type of embarrassment to happen to SU. Can not let all the hard work from the past 9 games go down the drain, stay focused and crush the Cards!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom