Purdue 2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a decent Purdue board? Curious about their thoughts on game time, hotels, etc.

RV ?

Come on out with us

You can park there Friday and stay till Sunday

No hook ups…

Thinking that if it’s an early game Saturday pulling in on Friday night and then leaving to go to a campground near by Saturday night

If it’s a afternoon or night game, staying at campsite near by and pulling in early Saturday morning and staying Saturday night

Come on out with us

You can park there Friday and stay till Sunday

No hook ups…

Thinking that if it’s an early game Saturday pulling in on Friday night and then leaving to go to a campground near by Saturday night

If it’s a afternoon or night game, staying at campsite near by and pulling in early Saturday morning and staying Saturday night
Don’t threaten me with a good time!

If tickets open back up, I'm in for 7. Bummed I missed this thread a few days ago.

I’m gonna need 7 for this game, didn’t realize a group buy was being considered. Please count me in if it happens.
Thanks
Florange44

Steve I think Cuse is playing at Louisville in '24. I plan to go and set something up as long as the date works. Hopefully you can help
Can you add my son and I for a total of two?

Obie9, SUBear usually is flexible to bring or pickup things to support the tailgate
Normally true, but planning to fly to
IND for this one, so unless that plan changes doubt we could transport much. Renting a car at IND so can do things local to area in Indiana.

We’ve got ourselves a night game. The 24-hour triple header (Friday Night high school in Canton, Ohio; Saturday afternoon Wheaton roadie in Bloomington, Illinois and Saturday nightcap at Purdue) is on.

Who is the ticket guru on this thread? I’m in for two.

We’ve got ourselves a night game. The 24-hour triple header (Friday Night high school in Canton, Ohio; Saturday afternoon Wheaton roadie in Bloomington, Illinois and Saturday nightcap at Purdue) is on.

Who is the ticket guru on this thread? I’m in for two.
Obie9

No hotels within 40 miles of the stadium. I guess direct flights to Indy out the next morning and 1 hour ubers to/from the airport is the only option. Anyone who wants to split an uber to/from the airport PM me!

Going to spend a few days in Chicago the week before with maybe a WhiteSox game and favorite Italian restaurant or two. Booked a hotel in Lebanon Friday and Saturday night, then the Hilton O’Hare Sunday night for an early flight home on Monday.

No hotels within 40 miles of the stadium. I guess direct flights to Indy out the next morning and 1 hour ubers to/from the airport is the only option. Anyone who wants to split an uber to/from the airport PM me!
It be an expensive Uber...rental car might be the better option

If you are driving from NY. Look at Kokomo, Logansport, Peru and Wabash for lodging. All within an hour of Purdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom