Purdue Gameday... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right. But I think Garrett is better without his #1 at times. He’ll force it to where he feels comfortable. He works through more progressions when OG’s not theee.
But when Gladson is near the ball he brings it in. These receivers aren’t consistent doing it.

You’re right. But I think Garrett is better without his #1 at times. He’ll force it to where he feels comfortable. He works through more progressions when OG’s not theee.
Wish they could catch! They can, just frustrated

Blocking has been much better than I expected.

I know with a DB team, not to expect good WR play. Tonight has not disappointed. It’s actually worse than I expected. I thought all week anyone who said we should wait and see what the WR’s do got blasted…..

Offensively this is a good start and our wide receivers need to play elite - they’re good but not great

Perry leading is like

1694912306550.gif

Shredder needs to let Junior get the ball more so he doesn't get beat up.

Also, can hit the TE over the middle? Whay am I even asking?

Blocking has been much better than I expected.

I know with a DB team, not to expect good WR play. Tonight has not disappointed. It’s actually worse than I expected. I thought all week anyone who said we should wait and see what the WR’s do got blasted…..
I got blasted for it all week, I’m waiting until after the game to take out my receipts. I hope they step up so I don’t have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom