Purdue had a bad season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue had a bad season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdue has bigs that are actually skilled. Their freshman Williams is gonna be good.

That big white stiff was not. Very weak. Reminded me of PC with how easily rebounds were slapped away from him.

People like you are why we deserve continued mediocrity.
Any objectivity on the program/coach becomes anti-JB group.

There are plenty of people who hate JB I don’t. I can just be objective and call it how I see it. Because you are a fanboy and stomp when you don’t like something said it becomes people critical are all lumped together.
The worst part is you can’t figure out what is hatred of the coach and what is fair constructive criticism.

Sorry Statboy, but when you constantly criticize Boeheim, and refuse to give him credit, it’s more than “just being objective”. You’re not objective at all and get bent out of shape when people call you out. Maybe take a break. Your schtick is tired.

Sorry Statboy, but when you constantly criticize Boeheim, and refuse to give him credit, it’s more than “just being objective”. You’re not objective at all and get bent out of shape when people call you out. Maybe take a break. Your schtick is tired.
You are so bad at this.
My god if you don’t see me giving JB Credit in tons of other posts I can’t help you. It’s not hard for anyone to use their brain to find these posts using the search button up top.
However expecting people to actually look for facts before spewing untruthful comments is a lot to ask I guess.
My god. You make me out to be Igor what is sad you are so bad at coming at me.
I mean wow you actually think calling me statboy annoys me. I legitimately laughing at you are posts. Others when they come at me atleast do a good job of it.

You are so bad at this.
My god if you don’t see me giving JB Credit in tons of other posts I can’t help you. It’s not hard for anyone with a brain to find using the search button up top.
However expecting people to actually look for facts before spewing untruthful comments is a lot to ask.
My god. You make me out to be Igor what is sad you are so bad at coming at me.
I mean wow you actually think calling me statboy annoys me. I legitimately laughing at you are posts. Others when they come at me atleast do a good job of it.

You seem pretty annoyed. Lol

You seem pretty annoyed. Lol
Which makes sense you think that.
I honestly feel bad for you. Because you want to come at me but you aren’t good at it that it makes me feel bad for you.
Like watch others who do it and get better.

Which makes sense you think that.
I honestly feel bad for you. Because you want to come at me but you aren’t good at it that it makes feel bad for you.
Like watch others who do it and get better.

I thought you said you weren’t going to waste your time responding to me? Nobody is “coming at you”. It’s a message board. Grow up.

People like you are why we deserve continued mediocrity.
Any objectivity on the program/coach becomes anti-JB group.

Commenting that our recruiting has been way down and we can’t ever recruit bigs anymore is objective. Speculating as to why is fair.

Saying we only recruit for the zone (as if it is a fact) is agenda-driven - and inaccurate to boot. If you can’t grasp that posting agenda-driven crap that’s factually wrong is going to lead to people metaphorically curb stomping you - message boards may not be the best place for you to spend your free time.

Commenting that our recruiting has been way down and we can’t ever recruit bigs anymore is objective. Speculating as to why is fair.

Saying we only recruit for the zone (as if it is a fact) is agenda-driven - and inaccurate to boot. If you can’t grasp that posting agenda-driven crap that’s factually wrong is going to lead to people metaphorically curb stomping you - message boards may not be the best place for you to spend your free time.

We do recruit for the zone, this isn't some secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom