Purdue Predictions... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Predictions...

Anyone know why francois nolton jr hasn’t played yet? Kids explosive
He's got dudes in front of him on the depth chart and has a redshirt opportunity. Probably as simple as that.

I love the last two classes of incoming DL though. Going to be a big position of strength on defense shortly, sort of how we view LB and corner now I think.

Is it big 10 refs again? They worry more than Perdue

Same. Honestly unsure since other OOC games have gotten refs outside of either conference this year but potentially "neutral" venue as the reason?

Nate Mink from syracuse.com just picked us to win 36 to 17. Maybe he's not so bad...

Remember sitting in the Dome on Sep 18, 1982 with high hopes and watching Cuse get dismantled by Tony Eason and Illinois 47-10. Hopefully I'm wrong but I have the same vibe. Since 1980 SU is 5-7-1 against big 10 in the 3rd game of the season, all but 2 games on the road, (1-1).

Remember sitting in the Dome on Sep 18, 1982 with high hopes and watching Cuse get dismantled by Tony Eason and Illinois 47-10. Hopefully I'm wrong but I have the same vibe. Since 1980 SU is 5-7-1 against big 10 in the 3rd game of the season.
That was such a tough season. I think SU played against 8 QBs who spent time in the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom