Purdue writer: "Never been in louder venue in my life." | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue writer: "Never been in louder venue in my life."

Martinsville speedway for a NASCAR Race while sitting across from the pit crew is the only comparable thing to the Dome in my experience. The small track makes it so the cars are entering and constantly passing you during the race. Constant engines. The experience at Pocono or Watkins Glen is not the same.

As for the Dome for me when we really get up for 3rd down and I think to myself it can’t get any louder and then we make a play and the noise increases. F yah if that does not do it for you not sure what to say!

Martinsville speedway for a NASCAR Race while sitting across from the pit crew is the only comparable thing to the Dome in my experience. The small track makes it so the cars are entering and constantly passing you during the race. Constant engines. The experience at Pocono or Watkins Glen is not the same.

As for the Dome for me when we really get up for 3rd down and I think to myself it can’t get any louder and then we make a play and the noise increases. F yah if that does not do it for you not sure what to say!

I think it was the Purdue game where it was 4th down and the crowd was all standing up roaring and I was thinking wow, this is insane. And then the LB's waved their arms for more crowd noise the noise intensified probably 20%. I was blown away how loud it could get.

I think it was the Purdue game where it was 4th down and the crowd was all standing up roaring and I was thinking wow, this is insane. And then the LB's waved their arms for more crowd noise the noise intensified probably 20%. I was blown away how loud it could get.
And if memory serves we stopped them on that 4th down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom