Purvis to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Purvis to NC State

He knows what conference NC state will be in . . . . . . :p

Actually I don't think that's a big surprise.

Purvis said that the new conference realignment, which will eventually bring Pittsburgh and Syracuse to the ACC, factored in “heavily” to his decision.

“How could it not?” said Purvis, who added that he plans to sign during the NCAA’s early signing period in November. “I mean the ACC was already one of the top conferences in the country, but with Pitt and Syracuse I think it’s hands down the best basketball conference out there. That was really attractive to me because I want to play against the best.”

Quote from Purvis re: choosing NC State over UConn and Ohio State

Wasn't he a Louisville commit at one time? Too lazy to take the 4 seconds to google it.

Interesting comment. Its clear that coaches will be using this against the remaining BE schools on the recruiting trail.

Interesting comment. Its clear that coaches will be using this against the remaining BE schools on the recruiting trail.

I think this is an interesting upcoming subplot. Every coach is going to tell every recruit that the Big East is going to dissolve. It's going to be very interesting to see how it plays out for all these schools. I think some people are underestimating the hit these schools left behind are going to take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom